Friday, March 21, 2008

Prayers answered & ramblings

My friend, M & her husband J are PREGNANT! Yes, that's right - God answered their (and our) prayers! All is well with her, and it looks like there is one baby in there, tucked away. Thank you for praying - in her words, "Keep 'em coming!"

Speaking of babies, my oldest is watching his favorite movie for the thousandth time: The L.itt.le M.ermaid. Yes, you read right - his first ever "chick flick". My reasoning behind his love for the little redhead is just that: she's a hot redhead wearing a bikini - what more could you ask for? Actually, he loves music, singing, and dancing - and this movie has all of it. We watch it no less than 2 times a day, as it occupies him while I get work done (work full time - part of the time from home) and otherwise, he'll throw a full-fledged toddler tantrum. He is 22 months, and acts every minute of it....more of that another post.

My youngest sits beside me in his kick 'n play, enjoying the music and toys dancing before him. Ahh...viewing the world through the eyes of a child. Is there anything better?

I am blessed with two little boys - J & W. They are 18 months apart. Life is busy, but I cannot complain! I am doing the best & most difficult job ever sought - parenthood. Yes it's true that I've not had a full night's sleep in at least the last four months, but for good reason. And I do my best on a daily basis NOT to take motherhood & having my boys alive, well, and healthy for granted. J & W - I love you with all of my heart! Being your mommy brings me happines and joy every single day.

So....since I am working from home today, I guess I should do just that.

Happy Easter!

"It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man" - Psalm 118:8

No comments: