Friday, November 7, 2008

Daily Happenings

Jacob is spinning bowls, Wyatt is napping.

The Lion King is on.

We just finished breakfast: cereal, waffles, and milk. Mmmm...oh, let's not forget coffee for mommy!

We have been enjoying raking leaves, and Jacob "helping" - though I don't know if you consider Mommy or Daddy raking them into a pile, and Jacob walking through with a stick and throwing them all around much help. It's funny & cute though, nonetheless.

Wyatt sits in his stroller, watching, wanting to get down and dirty. He tries so hard to keep up, and for the most part, he succeeds! He is a persistant little dude, something I've told him already is a wonderful quality.
He's crawling on all fours now - it's so cute to watch his little diapered bum wiggle back and forth as he speeds toward his destination - usually the dog's water bowl or an open cupboard! He is starting to pull himself up, and can only get to his knees so far. But he will crawl over to people, especially when tired, and try to pull up on their legs. Be still my heart! My boys are not much of cuddlers, so I take it anywhere I can get it! Wyatt says: "uh" (uh-oh), "daw-dey" (doggy), and "ba ba ba" (ball). He enjoys spinning very much, too, and is learning from Jacob the "right technique". I wonder every day what they will do with this particular talent!

I thank God for my children every single day. It is such an honor to be their Mommy, and I can only pray that I do the best job that I can.

No comments: