Because I never want to forget...
-When Wyatt calls himself by name it is "Wee-it".
-Nathaniel is incredibly social and talkative - especially at 3 or 4 AM, following a feeding. My heart bursts, and I laugh every time he gives my that huge gummy grin and selfless coos - it is pure love. My baby!
-Tim & I were sitting on the bed, enjoying some time with Nate before putting him to bed. He was cooing, and smiling, and we were soaking him in. We have vowed to enjoy every moment of infancy with Nate (because we missed a lot of this happiness with Wyatt - he was a difficult baby....) and it is awesome. Nate is such a happy, easy-going baby!
-Jacob asks, "How ya doin' today, Mom?" and "How was your day, Mom?" and "Where are we going today, Mom?" (just when did Mommy cease to be my name? Seriously, at 3?)
-Raking leaves is no longer just a job to do. It is a time to play, laugh, learn, and be together. We have a lot of it left this fall!
-My arms are full. But so is my heart.
-I love these boys with every inch of my soul. I thank God for every moment I have with them, and each minute I get to be their Mama on this side of Heaven.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment