Thursday, December 3, 2009

More diaper talk

We've been using Hu.ggies Over.night diapers for almost 2 years now (oldest has always been a heavy wetter, he is now in size 6), and just recently move to having 2 in Over.nights. Ugh. That's about a dollar a night, per my calculations. So....I tried Wyatt in a Bum Genius one size with 2 toddler microfiber inserts last night. He woke up happy and dry. YEAH! I'm hoping to try both of the big boys in BGs tonight and see what our results are in the morning....


more of a real post later, I've got lots of thoughts swirling around in my head, just finding the time to get them down here in a coherent way is the next trick...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I might have to try that. Overnites are expensive!

Lindsey said...

I triple stuff Emery's BG overnite dipes, too, and she always complains about how hard it is to get her skinny little legs together with all that cloth bootie in the way. hehehe. I go back and forth between cloth and disposable. It is expensive, isn't it?