Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Moments

Her name was Beth.
She was also a mother of 4 babies: 4, 2, 1, and 4 months.
She graduated from a high school in my hometown.
She was in the same marching band as I was, a few years apart.
She was married.
She had a large extended family.
She had a lot of friends.
She was kind, sweet, and would do anything for anyone. 

Please be extra cautious when you drive, and make A Promise to Beth and other Cyclists.
Please pray for the Beth's family as they say goodbye to her on this day. 

I did not know Beth personally, but I am shaken to my core over her story.  I am heartbroken for her friends and family, and for her 4 small children.....

Today I hug my own babies tighter, spend a few more moments with them - ruffling their hair, giving them hugs and kisses, and telling them how very much I love them.
Every moment we are here is simply a gift...

No comments: