Wasn't he just born?
| June 7, 2006 - Jacob 3 days old |
How can he be going to Kindergarten tomorrow?!
![]() |
| Jacob, 5 - 2011 |
My mama heart is thrilled (for him), and breaking into a million pieces (for me) at the same time. I know he'll do great ~ it's just that I want to protect him from The Big Ugly World. I realize that it's not possible though, and that this is a big step in a long growing process.
Jacob, on this night before you begin school, I want you to know how proud I am of you. You have a great big heart and a strong head on your shoulders, and I know that you are going to use both of them for so much good!
I pray that God will guide your footsteps, and that He will keep you safe and use you for the good of His Glory. I look forward to hearing all about school, your teachers, your friends, your adventures. Know that no matter where you go or what you do, your Daddy and I are always here for you. We love you, and we look forward to watching you continue to grow!
Now can someone please pass me a Kleenex?!

No comments:
Post a Comment