I am Wife to one and Mama to four. I married the only boy I ever loved, and was given four more that make my heart burst every single day. I love doing laundry, attempting to live frugally, and figuring out how to help my boys expend their boundless energy. And I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to respond to, "Wow, you have your hands full!"
My Main Man
Tim & I have known each other since we were in high school (and yet, he married me anyway!). He's smart, loves books, and always has me laughing. He is my best friend, and the most amazing father to our sons. Cliche, but true: he is my other, better half, and I thank God for him every single day!
Number One
Jacob made me a Mama in June of '06. At 5, he is the oldest of our crew of blue. He loves trains, swimming, reading books, and going on adventures.
Number Two
Following his big brother by 18 months, Wyatt is our Christmas Eve babe. He is full of spunk, the Middle Child, and all boy. He loves sweets, horses, and making a mess.
Number Three
Every bit a surprise, but loved with every fiber of my being, Nathaniel joined our family in September of '09. He is our little spit-fire, and has more energy than than our oldest two combined. Nate is a Mama's boy, has quick hands, loves playing ball and climbing on everything, and trying to keep up with his brothers. Most days he succeeds! We often wonder just what he will be "teaching" in his new role: Big Brother!
Number Four
Everett is our youngest, born at 41.2 weeks in March '11 . He was the biggest of our guys at birth: 9 lbs, 2 oz and 22 inches. He is easy-going, cuddly, and sweet-smelling. He loves to eat Cheerios, be outside, and be held by Mama. He is already being tested as The Baby by his Big Brothers ~ and he certainly can hold his own. It is hard to believe that his presence makes us a family of six!
No comments:
Post a Comment