FIRST TOOTH.
At 8 months old, W has his first tooth (lower left). He didn't complain much about it - there was one day this week that I gave him tylenol & motrin a few times, as he seemed a bit uncomfortable. Today I was feeling his gums, and there it was, a sharp little bit, just above the surface. Sniff, sniff. My baby is getting big - and fast!
We have been able to establish a "routine" of sorts with him:
5:30 or 6:00 AM - nurse
8:00 AM - awake for the day, nurse briefly
8:30 AM - change & snack (puffs, cheerios, sometimes a bit of baby food)
9:00 AM - play
9:30 or 10:00 AM - nurse & nap
11:00 AM - play
11:30 or 12:00 - lunch (2.5 oz + of baby food, some puffs or cheerios)
1:3o or 2:00 PM - up & quiet play
3:30 or 4:00 PM - nurse & nap
5:00 PM - play
5:30 PM - dinner (5-6 oz of baby food, puffs and/or cheerios)
6:15 PM - play, change, baths, pajamas, books, prayers
7:30 or 8:00 PM - nurse & bed
Sometimes life gets in the way and this schedule varies a bit, but for the most part, this is working for all of us :)
W is also off of Zantac. I was only giving it to him once a day for the last month or so anyway, and then I kept forgetting to give it to him at night. Then I realized, he seemed fine without it, so why give it? He is doing so well now that he can sit up & eat solids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment