24 weeks today. Viability. Exhale. If this Baby Boy were born today, he'd stand a great chance of living outside of the womb. (Obviously, each day he stays put gives him an even greater chance of being well!). I know that God is in control, but somehow, it gives me a bit of peace of mind to know we've made it this far. Whew.
6 months pregnant ~ eek! Lots has happened in the last few weeks in preparation for our Little Man. We joined the YMCA, started toddler/parent swim classes on Monday evenings, and started exercising! I try to get in the pool 3-4 times per week for at least 30 mintues at a time, and so far, so good! It feels great to get active, and I hope I'm doing my weight gain some good - at 20 weeks, I'd already gained 20 lbs. Blah.
I've gotten the "essentials" for #3 to join us ~ a JJ.Cole Bun.dle Me carseat cover in brown and a blue Bum.bo Seat with a tray ~ all for about $40 at the local consignment shop! Had I bought these items new, it would be cost around $100. I love a great deal!
We obtained our greatest essential this past weekend ~ the purchase of a Toy.ota Sien.na 8 passenger mini-van. WOW. We got a great deal, with negotiating included :) It's white with tan interior (not my first choice in colors, but required to drive it off the lot in order to have the dealer pay our sales tax and agree to the monthly payment). It has automatic doors, fold in backseats, and will fit all 3 boys in their big carseats in the front row! An added bonus, it drives beautifully, and will (should) last us 200,000 miles or more! Only downside is that we just finished paying off the Vibe, so there was no time to enjoy no car payment. Someday....
Other than that, things are status quo here. To say that we are busy is an understatement, and I'm hoping we can catch a few down days soon. Between working (some evenings for me), church, swim lessons, prayer groups, individual & group appointments, small group bible study, family bible study, and toddler music class....there seems to be more "stuff to do" than hours in the day!
More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment