Happy Due Date, Little Man.
I have loved spending the last 40 weeks together, I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.
And I am so looking forward to meeting, face-to-face, for the first time...whenever that might be!
I love you yesterday, today, and always.
Your Mommy
ETA: Non-Stress Test today = Happy Baby! OB check = cervix @ 2-3 cm, but very far back and thick.
I have an appt set for Tuesday 9/8/09, if I'm still pregnant, then we talk about induction for next Friday, 9/11/09. I don't think I'll make it until then ~ Dr. L stripped my membranes today, and "stirred things up" a bit, contractions seem to be happening about every 12-15 minutes right now, about 30 seconds long each. I've had to 'zone out' during a few (at work, ha ha!). We'll see....they could taper off, but I feel that they're doing something....
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment