Tuesday, September 1, 2009

See you in September

No baby yet.
Yes I am still pregnant ~ isn't it visible?
No, no immediate signs of labor.
Yes, I'm having contractions.
No, there isn't a regular pattern to them.
He will come when he is ready.
If I knew when that was....I'd be making big money!
I am feeling great, thanks for asking!
My "due date" is tomorrow. It's an estimate, not something set in stone.
Yes, I am still working. I plan on doing so until Little Man makes his appearance.
I see my OB again tomorrow.
We will have a NST and an appointment, and discuss "a plan".

And whoever is looking for a man named Terrance E.....please stop calling my house. I have had the same phone number for over 6 years, and have never known who Terrance E. is. He does not live here. I do not know where you can contact him ~ except not here. Please update your records, data bases, cell phones, and address books. AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I do not want to keep explaining this again, again, and again and dread every time the phone rings....I have better things to do! Like have a baby....

No comments: