Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today.

Today, I am refreshed.

Today, I am soaking it all in. 

Today, I feel confident.   And assertive.   In my work, my time, my organization, my mothering. 

Today, I feel awake and alert. 

Today, I felt sunshine on my skin and fresh air in my lungs.

Today.  My boys were full of smiles, laughter, and plain ol' silliness. 

Today, I had one-on-one time with Wyatt to the fruit market.  We named colors, picked and counted produce, and smelled citrus.  And discussed why pickles and cucumbers look so similar. 

Today, we had our first ice cream of the season. 

Today, I didn't want to put my baby down. 

Today, Jacob giggled hysterically when I got the hiccups after dinner.

Today, I "met" my new niece, Rachel Sophia, through a picture e-mail.  I am already in love!

Just today, I didn't want it to end.

I want more of Today. 

1 comment:

Tim said...

Awesome post. Awesome.