Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Highlights from Easter Sunday: Going to church as a family, singing, worshiping together, hugging husband, and my boys, and thanking my Savior for the ultimate gift of his life, that I might be saved from myself.  Thanking God for giving up his Son as the sacrifice for us.  Such as selfless, priceless gift.  As a parent, it is something I can hardly comprehend...

Other highlights = Coordinating outfits for the boys.  Who says boys clothing isn't cute?!  Thank you, The Child.ren's Pl.ace!  We saw a couple of other families who had similar ideas, even some of the same boys' clothing at church.  CUTE!
Jacob was wearing a necklace stating, "He Lives" from the Children's Sermon.  Wyatt has one too, but he refused to wear it, and was simply appalled that we would even think to request it of him (request it?  Really?  Except we didn't...it was just offered). In this picture, Wyatt is putting his finger to the dimple on my cheek.  It was everything I could do not to laugh aloud during the photo shoot (courtesy of my FIL). Yes, Nathaniel wore a hat - and he left it on and looked adorable, much to my husband's dismay.  Love you, honey! 

We ate lunch out at a Con.ey Is.land.  We put the boys down for naps, cleaned up our house, and my inlaws came to visit.  We went out to enjoy the amazing weather, flew kites, and Nate sat in the grass for the first time (and did fairly well at actually sitting on his own).  Easter dinner was tacos.  Nothing was "traditional" about this day, but it was a celebration nonetheless. 


One of several shots of all three wiggly boys, dressed and smiling - truly a rare instance around here!  And this was following church, lunch, and just prior to naps.  Woo hoo!



Oh my, I love this family!  I am blessed.  Every day.  Always.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow, you make mothering 3 little boys look like a cake walk! Those are adorable outfits, by the way. I've dressed my girls in matching outfits because my MIL always buys them, but I prefer coordinating to be honest.

You look so happy, so fulfilled. Isn't that the secret to a good life?