Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Space Between

19 weeks.  Alternately titled "The Space Between".  Not quite fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes, and not quite fitting into my maternity clothes....

...which is odd, because I've never been this "small"(?) with any of my pregnancies before...

...which leads me to worry (most likely unnecessarily, right?)....

We have our BIG ultrasound on 10/25 ~ and all I want to see is a growing, healthy baby.   And for the record...I'm voting for Team Blue. 

And wouldn't you know it, I have yet to take one belly shot of this Little One?!  (Okay, just fixed that one - to be uploaded later!)

2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Oh, I hate that in between stage. It's so hard to find things to wear. Maybe since you're so small with this one, it'll be a girl!! :) Are you guys going to find out the gender at your ultrasound?

Beth said...

I'm still undecided about finding out the gender at the ultrasound. We've been both surprised (with 1 & 2), and found out (with 3), and I honestly cannot decide this time around.....husband is set on finding out.
In the end, I think it will be a "Game Day" decision :)