....still pregnant!
40w5d, per my OB. 40w1d per my own calculations.
Regardless, we are doing well. BP, weight, urine, fundal height, Baby's heartrate are all right on track. I had a Non Stress Test today, and Baby passed with flying colors. I am still 1-ish cm dialated, but my cervix is soft, and still fairly posterior. No way to effectively strip my membranes.
I have an appointment for another NST, an ultrasound (to check amniotic fluid levels), and to discuss a "more aggressive approach toward seeing this baby" (per OB) on Thursday 3/24. My practice isn't totally comfortable with inducing me due to my previous c-section, so I have no idea what their thoughts will be? I'm hoping I can put off induction as long as we are both healthy and everything checks out okay. I am really hoping I'll go into spontaneous labor on my own before all of that!
My dream of 3/18 was incorrect, everyone's theory about the Big Full Moon this weekend was wrong....this baby definitely has its own agenda and timeline :)
I'm getting a bit weary of everyone's questions, comments, texts, phone calls, e-mails, FB posts, questioning the status of me and the baby. Clearly I am still pregnant, and clearly, this Baby will come out eventually.
Tim and I have enjoyed some kid-free time courtesy of our parents. Friday night Tim's folks had the boys while we had a date night ~ out to dinner (Out.back) and to see a movie (The Lin.coln Law.yer), and then Saturday we slept in until 9:15 AM! And we got some housecleaning done (cleaned the fridge/freezer, and underneath it and the stove) and had another "date" to Bor.ders for a new book each and a coffee! Woo hoo!
My parents took the boys last night, and we went to dinner (mexican, yum-o!) and then just hung out, reading in peace and quiet.
I'll definitely be the first to admit though: it is very nice to have them home. It was soooo quiet here! I also hope we are able to give them some "normalcy" and good sleep (why do they not sleep as well other places?) before the new baby comes.
Hopefully I'll be posting with news on Baby's arrival soon!
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment