Friday, March 25, 2011

Worth the wait...




Yesterday, I became a Mama to four...BOYS...and my heart grew in ways I can't even comprehend.  I am blessed, and oh-so-complete.

Everett Joshua
March 24
7:56 PM
9 lbs, 2 oz
22 inches long

He is perfect and healthy and beautiful.
And oh-so-worth the wait!



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, dear Lord! He is gorgeous!
I love, love his name! 4 Boys!
Wow! You are gonna have this
mothering boys thing down pat.

And I once had a client tell me that
a woman has never been truly loved until she has been loved by a son.
And look here, you get that love 4 times over!
Guess I'll be missing out. :)

Congratulations! Enjoy the new baby bliss!

Beth said...

Thank you so much, Lindsey!

I appreciate your kind words, encouragement & excitement!

More to come...off to run off some busy-boy-steam....

((hugs))