
Everett, at 3 months you are:
-wearing size 2 diapers (but only at night, as you are cloth diapered during the day)
-wearing size 6 month clothing (some 3/6 mo, some 6/9, depends on brand)
-smiling, cooing, laughing
-ticklish - especially your collarbones!
-eating every 2-3 hours during the day, about 4-5 at night
-nap 3-5 times a day, and you have set your own schedule
-going to bed for the night by 8 PM, but definitely not STTN - you wake every 3-4 hours still. Yawn. But...you can mostly put yourself to sleep. That counts for something, right? even if it's in my bed? :)
-rolling to your sides
-kicking like crazy
-holding things in your hands
-blowing unformed bubbles (not formal "raspberries", but it sure seems like it!)
-almost holding your head up
-loving, loving, LOVING your big brothers!
I can't believe it's only been 3 months with you here with us, Everett. And yet, I can't believe it's already been 3 months with you here too! Time is escaping me, and I am trying to memorize every moment of your infancy, but it is moving at lightening speed! I want to remember your baby faux-hawk, the rolls on your forearms, the dimples in your hands and elbows. I want to remember your gummy toothless grins, the sweet way you snuggle in my arms back to sleep at night.
I love you Everett, and though I'm exhausted and busier than I ever imagined, I would not change a thing. You are such a blessing to my life, and I thank God for every moment you are here with me, and that I get to be your Mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment