Sunday, February 15, 2009

Because I never want to forget

We enjoyed breakfast and a lazy morning together as a family. Tim & I were drinking coffee (a bonus for me, b/c normally these days I can hardly tolerate the smell of it! Oh how I miss my coffee...), the boys had just eaten and were starting to play. Tim was playing music through i.tunes and turned on Bach. Wyatt started dancing to it. HA! I mean, the kid loves to "shake his booty" to just about anything (church music, slow songs, etc.) but Bach is definitely new! So funny.

Wyatt started taking his first steps this week - at almost 14 months old. Tonight was the first time he took more than 1 at a time! He seems indifferent to it right now, but I'm sure soon it will become a bigger deal.

I enjoyed some "me" time today - church, lunch & a movie with a friend while Daddy stayed home with the boys, even being sick! I love my husband - he is a trooper! The dishes were done, there was evidence of some major organization of the basement, the kids were clean and fed, and were SO excited to see me! Tim said he was so relieved when I got home. It's so nice to be appreciated. Love them!

I am also feeling Baby #3 move. I think I started feeling him or her a few weeks ago, at random, but now I'm feeling bigger movements (okay, bigger for the size of this kid at the moment - it's all relative, right?) and some that are defintiely noticeable. 11 weeks, 4 days today. Starting to (maybe) see the light at the end of the tunnel for sickness & fatigue. Still in regular clothes, but pants are certainly more restricting - but I most certainly was wearning all maternity pants at this stage with Wyatt, so that's new for me anyway.

Anyway, enough ramblings for tonight. Goodnight!

PS. Prease pray for L and her family - they are truly struggling with so many areas of their lives. Most of all, the need to know the Lord and His unconditional love...

No comments: