Wednesday, July 29, 2009

35 weeks

Nothing too crazy going on. Scheduled an ultrasound tomorrow, per my OB, to check Mr. Man's size/growth. My fundal height hasn't changed in the 10 days between my last 2 appointments. I've been measuring on the small side for the last several appointments. Just a precaution for my OB, she didn't seem concerned in the least. He has been carrying very low, and I'm wondering if that could be the cause...?
Baby Man is moving great, and everything else has checked out ~ urine, BP, heartbeat, weight, etc.
I've had the worst heartburn ever ~ this kid better come out with a TON of hair :)
Some contractions that make me take some deep breaths and are a bit uncomfortable, but nothing noteworthy or regular.
Toured the new L & D unit of newhospital. They are great! You get to labor, deliver & recover all in the same room (27 total rooms, so lots of space). There are tons of windows, and everything feels open & new (only a year old at the time of my delivery) ~ and nice accommodations for the dads/family (mini fridges in rooms, flat screen tvs, pull out couches, nice lounges). We're pretty excited about the place. They even have an in-house photography studio, but I'm sure that comes with quite a pricetag! We'll see...

More later this week after the u/s.

No comments: