Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dearest Baby Boy #3,

Today we are 36 weeks and 3 days into this journey of life together. Some days it feels like forever, and other days it feels like just a blink of time.
We woke before your big brothers today, and enjoyed a few minutes of quiet together - me lying in bed, you thumping away in my belly. I'm pretty sure it was punches with your little fists that I felt. I enjoy those special moments together ~ you being the third, I know these moments together will be a bit more challenging to find! But I know that you won't mind...as you won't know anything different, and I know you will love being with your big brothers just as much. (right now, Jacob is giving Wyatt a "horsey-back" ride - awesome! Ha, ha)
You are so loved, Little Boy. We are very much looking forward to your arrival, whenever that might be! We are in no rush, as we know the timing will be just perfect.
I had my 36 weeks appointment with Dr. Thai this week. She said you sound and are measuring just perfectly! Our ultrasound last week said that you are averaging in the 92nd percentile for gestational age. All of your measurements are averaging 37 weeks! And per the u/s you are estimated to already weigh 6.5 lbs. Of course, u/s can go about a pound in either direction....regardless, we know you will most likely be no small baby :)
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you, Baby Boy. I've enjoyed our time together, our special moments, our undivided time. I can't wait to snuggle your sweet little neck, and look at every teeny, tiny feature of yours! My third son, you are everything I've ever wanted & ever dreamed of.
I will enjoy these next several weeks with you, no matter what!

All my love, now & forever,
Mama

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Oh how exciting! You're SO close!