I'm 13.5 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: the baby is the size of a peach (yummmm...)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs since first appointment (oiy) ~ I started a weekly prenatal swim class, hoping this helps curb some of the gain - in the least, I know it will make me feel better!
Maternity Clothes: Wore maternity pants for the first time this week but other than that - normal clothes (loose clothes)
Gender: I don't know, but if I had to guess, I'd say BOY!
Movement: Yes, I've felt the baby move a tiny bit - if I'm very still (usually in the evenings, laying down)
Sleep: I'm sleeping well, and require 10 + hours a night - I only lose sleep because of the boys. Ha!
What I miss: Nothing really, maybe a glass of wine or a cold beer on a football Saturday
Cravings: Mexican food, fruit (nectarines, YUM!), protein
Symptons: Fatigue, gagging when brushing my teeth, nausea (the more tired I am, the worse it is), but the good days are starting to outweigh the icky ones
Best Moment this week: Felt the baby move! We also had our NT ultrasound, it was exciting to see the baby on the "Big Screen", and know that everything so far looks great. Praise the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment