Friday, September 10, 2010

(oops, this was completed 3 weeks ago, at the end of August)

How far along: 9 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: no idea

Maternity clothes: Not officially, but defintiely using the Bella Band and wearing stretchy or bigger clothing.  I'm feeling uber-paranoid about people thinking I'm pregnant again b/c my waist is definitely thicker, or maybe they're noticing my clothing?  It's all in my head, I'm sure...

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Yes, please!  Staying up past 8 or 9 PM is not my forte at the moment. 

Best moment this week: having a few "normal feeling moments", and realizing that I will eventually come out of this feeling.icky.24/7.fog

Movement: I think I've felt a thing or two here and there...bubble-type of a feeling, when I'm laying flat on my back and in the evening.

Food cravings: Anything I don't have to cook/make is key, so unfortunately, that means eating out a lot ~ Mexican is a big favorite (again), and protein is a big deal to me - yogurt, cheese, eggs, meats, beans, etc.  I craved steaks last week.  Maybe my iron is low?  Coke, Ta.co Be.ll chicken quesadillas, Mc.Donalds sausage/egg mc.muffins - umm...real healthy,  huh?  Although I have been finding veggies and dip pretty yummy, and nectarines are SOGOOD right now.  So I'm trying to balance. 

Food aversions: Ice cream, coffee, ice water.  Um...WRONG in so many ways!

Gender: I'm thinking boy, but I'm not gonna lie, I really would love a girl! 

Belly Button in or out: Innie

What I miss: wine, feeling "normal", especially at night

What I am looking forward to: finally telling people!  We told my folks on our anniversary (8/16), and are hoping to tell the rest of the family next week on vacation.  Friends will be this weekend, and over the next few weeks. 

Weekly Wisdom: The more tired I am/become, the worse I feel.  My house is a wreck, and we barely have enough clean clothes to wear...but it's about all I can do to not be barfing every night.  My husband has been phenomenal and really stepped up to help! 
Milestones: Getting closer to the end of the first trimester, woot!

No comments: